1973 Nova SS LS1 Turbo
- Aluminum Corvette LS1
- Custom turbo camshaft w/ associated valvetrain upgrades
-LS6 Intake Manifold
- LH8 oil pan setup
- Custom manifold based - budget setup
- Turbonetics "TC-78" Turbocharger
- Tial 44mm wastegate
- Tial 50mm blow-off valve
- 3.5" mandrel-bent exhaust w/ bullet muffler
- Tremec T56 6-speed
- Textrailia single disk clutch
- Tickshift adjustable master cylinder
- 15 gallon aluminum fuel cell
- Bosch "044" high output fuel pump
- Aeromotive fuel rails and pressure regulator
- Mototron 60 lb/hr injectors
Nova was tuned in speed density by SpeedINC using the stock PCM. 515rwhp at 8psi was achieved before averaging 25mpg on the Hot Rod Power Tour!
With the swap to a new Turbonetics Turbocharger, Scott's Nova now made 673 @ the wheels on 14 pounds and race gas. Not too shabby!
Scott went 10.73 @ 128 in the car today, pretty awesome for a street cruiser!